Saturday, June 16, 2007

weekend

Elise is here. It is great having a young person around. I think she may well be here for a while. Which means re-arranging our lives a bit. 20year old Step-daughters need a bit of space - a bit of their own space. So, we are going to have a bit of think about what to do with ourselves. My main problem is tat I need to be shut away to be able to concentrate. Any excuse not to do any work - so not being able to shut the door and be away from stuff is out of the question.

I hope you are watching Britian's got Talent? Last night was great. Really great. Elise and I felt the best boys got through. Not sure about the small girl though. Can't wait until tonight for the last 2 acts then of course there is the final on Sunday.

I have to say this act was pretty good. But it didn't get through.



neither did Craig and his baton



The Combat Beakers did



Make you own mind up about Bessie



Apart form watching TV we are planning a BBQ for tomorrow and I am hoping to do a bit of work today whilst Eva and Elise go to the pictures - Shrek 3.

1 comment:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Hey, tell elise i will ring her later on tonight ( after BGT obviously!) xx