Thursday, June 14, 2007

mind map




I spent today thinking about what to do next with the information I have, the stuff I have collected and the ideas I have wondering around my brain. I have been working on this mind map for a new chapter - which as you can see is a bit complicated (if you are interested in this sort of thing then click on the picture and it will get bigger so you can read it). I find that once I have got the plan out the chapters 'write themselves'. If only that were true. If only the PhD mice came along in the night and wrote PhD's. If I leave the laptop on and the mind map out perhaps the elves will sneak in and write it while I am asleep?

Thanks for your thoughts, comments and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a stunning mind map! how do you do that?! that qualifies for a phd all by itself.

Ellen Loudon said...

I have special mind mapping software called sparkspace. It really is fab. If only you were in charge of PhD's anonymous...