Tuesday, June 05, 2007

how I'd be defined in the dictionary

Thanks to Harry for this link. A bit concerned that a machine knows so much about me from just my name (and half of it isn't mine anyway - it's my husband's, but then in marriage we do become one and share identities in some way. Though I am now quite worried that I have become too much associated with his identity that I am being worn out. Eroded. Have I made my point?)

This definition of me is freekin me out


Ellen Loudon --

[adjective]:

Banshee-like



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

2 comments:

John H said...

I entered my name seven times and got seven different answers:

- Like in nature to a banana peel
- Fuzzy to the touch
- Tastes like fried chicken
- A person who is constantly high
- Like in nature to a kangaroo
- A beat poet working the streets
- A deadly strain of projectile vomit

You thought you had problems eh?

Gayle said...

i hav the same definition as you - maybe its ok!