Sunday, June 10, 2007

not much to say

My first year at Trinity has come to an end. We said goodbye to the leavers on Saturday - a fantastic service at St Mary's Stoke Bishop, followed by lunch at Trinity. I have done all my work and early signs are that I am doing well. I am pleased with how the year has gone. It is hard to quantify these things. It is hard to imagine that this time next year I will be moving back to Liverpool and be preparing for ordination. Very had to imagine.

Anyway, the end of term has been slightly marred by the fact that I am feeling exhausted and my 'women's problems' have returned with a vengeance. I am shattered - just about enough energy to get through what needs to get done and in quite a lot of pain. I can't wait for this operation at the end of the month. At least then I will know what is going on.

Anyway, as I am feeling pretty grotty I am going to stop this post now. Hope to have more news soon.

No comments: