Thursday, March 22, 2007

water aid


My step son Joseph's mother, Vanessa Ashton, is the director for fundraising at Water Aid. She is, as I write, down at the Eden Project with Adam Hart-Davis launching the charity's campaign for World Water Day - which is today. You probably got an envelope through your door in the last few days asking you to donate money to this charity. It is a pretty amazing organisation so if you could spare some cash then please do. If you haven't got a penny then please go to the website and join the lobby of governments worldwide to End Water Poverty.


By the way Mark and I are thinking about doing the second Coast Along for WaterAid event that takes place on Saturday 15 September 2007. We will need a team and to do a bit of fundraising. So, if anyone is up for it do let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun, but I think that is welcome weekend so I can't join you.

I'm really missing our office. Hope your work is going well this week.