Saturday, March 17, 2007

mothering sunday




This is a simnel cake (which I didn't make). It is one of my favourite cakes. But unfortunately it is unlikely that I will have access to one tomorrow (no time to make one, no time to find one - but if one turned up I am sure I would find time to eat one)!




Eva is planning something with her brownie pack which she is preparing as I write. She has gone off to some secret pack meeting to develop it. Whatever it is will be presented at the morning service at St Edths Church, Sea Mills. So, we will miss Cotham's Mothering Sunday offerings. The day will be a bit hectic as both Mark and I are heavily involved in the preparation for Foundation Big Service. We have spent most of the day preparing stuff, creating PowerPoint presentations, editing films and measuring the church for installations. All very exciting. I am cream crackered. Going to have a cup of tea and a little something and chill out for a bit.

1 comment:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Happy mothers day! am at work at the national wildflower centre potting plants in old wellington boots then decorating them! it is windy and haily here so doubt anyone will turn up! finish at 6 then off to church! i got initiated into the new cool group at church last night via a house warming - very strange experience! very different from my parties for sure. Anyway gottta go, children to take care off and all. Love you loads and happy mothers day. Tell Nanny too! xxxxx