Monday, March 12, 2007

mixing it up


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



Since I have been in Bristol I have been hanging out with all sorts of Christians (actually in the last 7 months I have met more Christians than the whole of the rest of my life put together). Anyway, I have tried very hard to give all sorts of spiritual expression and worship style a go - to get a sense of what everyone is into and see if it helps me to get closer to God. I have genuinely had a great time - but I am starting to get quite exhausted. It was a heavy week last week (what with visiting Hardwicke and experiencing their Eucharist, Book of Common Prayer - all week in Chapel, anglo-catholic Eucharist Sunday Morning - Cotham, fresh expression compline - Foundation Sunday night and today Cafe Worship in the dinning hall at Trinity). To be honest I feel like I need a little bit more continuity. Not that I am going to get it! Hey ho!

No comments: