Thursday, March 29, 2007

if there is a bandwagon in town

...then I am going to be on it. I have really enjoyed my 24hrs on Facebook. I have made lots of friends and have even poked 'the Canon'. But it is a distraction from the real task a hand...

I am trying to sort out my PhD so it actually looks like a PhD and not a load of words in no particular order. Thankfully (hopefully) my study mate Liz H is going to help me put it in an electronic form that is acceptable so I can send 'something like' a draft to Sara next week. I am getting a bit weak with all this reading and sorting. I feel like Cinderella when I hear about my
Facebook friends having holiday fun. I am stuck at home making stuff up! Hey ho.

4 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

You wanna get a myspace what ya playing at!

Ellen Loudon said...

look - it is the game I am playing at the moment. You don't have to play if you don't want to. Just don't spoil it for the rest of us. As for being too old...that is enough of your lip or I will send you to your room!
ps myspace was a bit too rude for me. Found it a bit dirty!

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Myspace is not dirty. You get out of it what you put in. I am not lippy! i just have a lot of things i like to comment on. As do you. You are far more of a commenter than i am. Thats not to say all your comments are interesting!....

Am so gonna get beatings....

EVERYONE LISTEN UP, ELLEN GIVES ME CHINESE BURNS AND LOCKS ME UP IN THE CUPBOARD UNDER HER STAIRS TILL I GIVE IN AND AM FORCED TO MAKE HER TEA AND CAKES

Ellen Loudon said...

that's enough missy. Go to your room!