Saturday, March 03, 2007

on my own

I have spent last night and today on my own.
Mark went for a walk in the Brecon Beakons with some Trinity people and Eva spent the night over with Joe and Vannessa in Bath. Eva has been dying to stay with Vannessa since we moved down here and last night she got her chance. I have been a bit lonely. I have finished my essay though so some good has come out of it.

Nothing on the telly so I am now going to do some work on the plan for the next big Foundation service - which is happening at Cotham Church on March 18. Put the date in your diaries because it is going to be well worth coming to. The theme is Unknowing God.

3 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I phoned you that night!!! you couldn't of been too lonely x

Ellen Loudon said...

i know i sounded happy but I cried myself to sleep!

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

That is so sad and blue. Don't cry eat instead!