Friday, April 13, 2007

homework

I have been helping Eva with her homework most of the day. She was asked to do a project on Roman food. So, we had to get on the Internet and download photos and she had to find stuff to copy. Blimey, it has taken all day. I have lost my temper a couple of times because of the speed of the task (very very very slow). I also had to do some maths homework - which was like torture. I am pleased I am writing a PhD. Year three homework is just too hard.

I also have a cold and Mark has gone a way to Wales then onto Liverpool. So, I am feeling a bit lonely and sickly. I think I might have an early night. I am taking Eva to my Mums for a few days so that I can get on with the aforementioned PhD. So, today was the last day of the holiday. Eva and I went out to lunch to celebrate then returned for more homework.

3 comments:

John H said...

Hope you're feeling better and having a nice weekend and grabbing some of this lovely sun while it lastsj.

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Hope you get better mate. I got call of your husband at midnight last night requiring my prescense, i obliged and went round to Andrea's. Had to be up early 4 church then work so bit tired now! cannot wait to see you guys xxx

Ellen Loudon said...

feel ok now. Just a little cold. No family here still though. Bit lonely still. Perhaps tomorrow a PhD will be written
xxxx