Monday, April 23, 2007

back to college

Both Eva and I have managed to get sick just before we go back to school/college! I went in to college today for chapel at 8.10am - as it is St George's Day we had communion. It was great to see college mates again - though because is a study day there weren't many people about.

My worship team is leading this week - I am leading on Thurs - so I was involved in helping with the service this morning. If I hadn't I think I would have stayed in bed. But now I am up I am hoping to get some PhD done later. Once I have got rid of my headache.

Can't believe it - been fine most of the holidays now I am ill again. Anyway, I got back int my college room and put the laptop on my desk (Liz has already moved back - books on shelves and files out). Hey ho, try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

bigdaddystevieB said...

you're not having much luck are you! I find regular glasses of red wine is the only solution (but then I'm not writing my PhD). Hope your headache gets better quickly.
x