Tuesday, February 20, 2007

stuck

We are Heathrow Airport. Stuck. Nothing is going to Rome so we have had to be redirected to Milan and then onto Florence. So, we have to wait here until our plane is made ready for us. So far we have had a nice lunch (care of Alitalia), read Heat magazine, I have bought a digital camera and we have tried to find pyjamas for Mark - there are none in the airport (due to heightened security no doubt). We are starting to get a bit bored - hence the blogging.

It is very quiet here. Not much going on at all. Oddly they are planing Echo and the Bunnymen. What's that about? Have we gone back in time? Which reminds me I am going to miss Life on Mars this week. Can someone record it for me?

Going to shop for chocolate and a nice cup of tea. I hope I will not have the necessity to blog until Sunday!

over and out!

No comments: