Wednesday, February 07, 2007

bob marley - redemption song



This is my first attempt at creating a video montage. On a Tuesday evening I am taking a doctrine course as part of my ordination training. We were asked to prepare something on the theme of redemption for a seminar last night. I had some ideas floating about in my head about how creation is redeemed by God though Jesus, that salvation continues to be 'worked-out' in creation and that we need to somehow respond to this in the way in which we inhabit our world. Not new ideas I know but I wanted to be able to assemble something that might reflect this. So, this little film is what I ended up with - images from Living Planet and the music is Bob Marley - Redemption Song.

I was pleased to note that Charity had remembered Bob's birthday. A happy coincidence indeed.

1 comment:

bigdaddystevieB said...

Blimey! Lovely, impressive stuff - and I thought I'd come a long way in this hi-techy world when I'd mastered e-mails!
x