Sunday, February 25, 2007

home

We are all home in Bristol now. Thanks to my very generous mother who not only looked after Eva for the week but has made it financially possible for Mark and I to have a holiday. It really was a treat. The only downside being that I have eaten too much pasta and fancy cakes! So it is salad and cottage cheese for me in March.

While we have been away the insurance claim on mums car has finally been settled and it is now being fixed. But, it will take a while because it is so complicated and parts have to be ordered etc. I will have to walk! Perhaps I could walk off the fine Italian food?

We also have a replacement washing machine. Let's see how long this one lasts.

This week is a block week at Trinity and I am not taking a module so I have the week to write a couple of essays - one on creation and salvation, the other on the theology of evangelism. My brain isn't too happy about working - I think it wants more pasta and fancy cakes - I keep telling it 'no, no more fancy food for you. Porridge and apples only', I hope it doesn't go on strike. Anyway, I had better go and read some more stuff about the psalms.

No comments: