Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wedding Aniversary (nasty cold)




It is our 8th wedding aniversary. This picture was taken just before we got married and was on our wedding invitations (those of you who were there will remember). It was also on the order of service for our wedding blessing which (finally) took place in July this year. Unfortunately I have a nasty cold so have spent the day in bed (alone, sick and snuffly). Mark did bring me breakfast, tea, cake, some books to read, and a big bunch of flowers. He is the best husband in the world. I love my Mark! XXXX

9 comments:

meretrician said...

Ah the years, the years oh...we were gorgeous once.

Ellen Loudon said...

your glasses have got smaller...but my belly had got much bigger! We are still gorgeous though. Pass the bucket! xxx

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

aww. I love mark too! and Ellen....and Eva of course!
i like mark's big glasses. He has not got a camera wrapped around his neck in the photo though which is a bit disapointing as that is how i recognise him in a crowd as well as his hat and his coat(urban street geek) Mark is really good at accessorizing me thinks. His main accessory at home which sets the outfit of a treat must be a big book lying on his belly. Mark is soooo cool! i wanna be Mark but i cannot do accents!

Anonymous said...

careful what you wish for!

Anonymous said...

happy wedding anniversary!!!!love my daddy and stepmummy!!!! kisses!!!

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Oh Anonymous! your giving yourself away! i know who my money is on.

meretrician said...

OK now I am really gonna vom. In fact a little bit just came up in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

...even worse is a little wee in your pants when you sneeze!

Ellen Loudon said...

why is everyone being so yacky. It was a lovely day ruined by your yackiness!