Friday, October 13, 2006

Real Live Preacher

I was looking around the blogging world and found the blog of the Real Live Preacher. He has done some live research on communion wafers that might interest some of you. He tries a few out live on his blog...I dare you to watch and not giggle.
ps I have just about got over the mouse incident earlier though the occasional flash back to the small hairy discovery still haunts me. It is like I am never truely going to forget. It is etched on my mind forever. I am now scared to fumble in my bag. (I'm not over it yet am I?)

3 comments:

charity said...

Ellen I think you need to get a new bag, eww!

Ellen Loudon said...

the real live preacher seems to have gone off line. His Dad was very ill so he may be tied up with that. If you get a moment please pray for him and his family. xxx

Anonymous said...

he's back up and running! and his dad is going to be ok for now.