Monday, October 23, 2006

Foundation Little Service



I led my first Foundation Little Service last night. I didn't mention to anyone that I had missed Strictly Come Dancing to write my little offering. Hey ho...apparently Spoony was kicked off - I can't believe that is really true...I demand a recount. You see, if I had been watching I would have defo have voted for him. He is (was) my favourite. Georgie needs to go - it makes me feel uncomfortable to watch her 'dance'. Do you know what I am really upset about Spoony going. I feel somehow cheated. Just let it go Ellen (see now I am writing to myself...it is like some sort of madness!)

Anyway, my little service thoughts were focused on Genesis 32:22-30 and this picture of a sculpture by Jacob Epstein 'Jacob and the Angel'. Slightly more thought provoking than Strictly Come Dancing I hope...

2 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I didn't watch it either! i had to go to a wedding and try to mentally adhere to the fact that God wants us to be married. I also felt like an absolute freak for not being anywhere near that stage. i am going to go on about this all week..... i need to get over it!!

spooney was also my fav as well as Micha ( R.I.P) now i am rooting for claire and Brendon (although his arrogance means soon i may have to jump boats) the boat of favoritism i will be jumping into will be Ray and camilla. Am also gutted about Tarbuck leaving due to Dr orders.xxx

Ellen Loudon said...

Brendon scares me (he must stop those lifts)
Claire is dirty (which is a little unnerving).
I have never been able to get over Camilla's teeth.
I love the one they call 'Baby Spice'.
She makes me happy.
I think I am getting realy mundane.