Thursday, December 28, 2006

good news

It feels like I have been having a bit of a rubbish time with bits and bobs recently. I have definitely been a bit stressed with the amount of things I have managed to break. Well, just in case anyone is following the trail of damage I am leaving behind me and wanting daily updates on broken things I thought I would let you know some GOOD NEWS!

My laptop, once declared dead, has been resurrected and is back with the living! PC Tech has worked a miracle (if anyone in the Bristol area has a similar disaster or just needs some IT help then I will gladly pass his details on to you) - his name is Rob Heavens (oh the wonderful irony - I think he is a human and not an angel but I will ask him when I see him!).

Anyway, on the day that I discover that my 'little bump' may end in the righting off of my mum's beautiful car this is certainly good news.

other news:
  • My neck is still very sore!
  • Elise has gone back to Liverpool
  • My mum has gone back to Virginia Water
  • Joe and Harriet have gone back to Bath
  • Eva is watching My Neighbour Totoro for the 4th time this Christmas
  • We have finally eaten all the Christmas meat
  • We have finally started the Christmas cheese
  • We have polished off all the Christmas beer and Baileys
  • I have worn proper clothes (ie not lounge pants) for the first time since I got back from Church on Christmas day!
  • I cried because I realised I really had broken my mums car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much sympathy for your mishap. Glad you are not badly injured.

I'll give you a call soon.

Cheerio.

Ellen Loudon said...

thanks Liz. Speak soon.xxx