Saturday, December 16, 2006

Eva being Mary










Eva played Mary (mother of God) in her school carol service yesterday. It was a proud moment for Mark and I. I mean I am the mother of the girl who played the mother of God at her Roman Catholic school nativity carol service in 2006. She was fantastic. She kept up a solemn and holy face throughout. She was a little upset with her Joseph but managed to keep it together and they looked a lovely couple. My favorite characters (apart from Eva as Mary mother of God) were the 3 kings and their camels (the camels were very amusing - they had fancy humps and crazy dancing legs). The costumes were 'authentic' nativity garb and the use of recorders and glockenspiel added a truly festive sound. fantastic.

1 comment:

Betty Silk said...

wish I could have come, sounds brilliant, especially the camels...

Lx