Saturday, January 26, 2008

prison

Tomorrow I am off to Bristol prison for 2 services at the chapel (one at 9am and the other at 10am) so I have to be up very early to get through the various checks etc. This has been quite a busy weekend - On Friday night we all went over to bath to have a meal with Joe and Harriet who were both celebrating their 18th birthday. We went to a very loud but tasty mexican restuarant. It is extra-ordinary to think that Joe is now 18. He was so happy and all grown up...

My mum has come over to help me with Eva this weekend becuase I hve had to do some work today and tomorrow I am in prison and Mark has gone away to Wales to celebrate Ady's 40th birthday. I am missing out again. Hey ho.

So, I had better get off to bed...early up and I need my wits about me.

No comments: