Monday, January 28, 2008

clerical shirts

I have a real fear of clerical shirts. I am quire concerned that I am going to look blousey. So, today I went to meet a woman who is going to help me to not look like a bloke in puff sleeves. Most of the shirts on the market are just a man's shirt with bust darts. I think this might be a tactical error on my part. I wonder what Gok Wan would make of it all. Anyway, I think I have made a break though with it. I have asked Amanda (the shirt maker) to make a replica of a linen shirt I have loved for years, I bought the black linen and she is making a mock up for a fitting in a couple of weeks. I will keep you posted.

A busy week this week (whenever is it not a busy week?). Tomorrow lectures all day and I am planning to go to hear a cat psychologist speak about how to help your cat with their mental health issues (I really need help with Benny's issues!). Wed is college quiet day - I am off to a monastery. Thursday is a crazy college day which starts at 8.30am and goes on until 10pm. Friday college until 3pm then off to that London to see Count Arthur Strong. So, I really should get a few early nights whilst I can.

No comments: