Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lighter Fluid Fansite!

Since my last posting it has come to my attention that there is a Lighter Fluid website - obviously created by a deluded fan (deluded in the sense that the think there is a chance that Lighter Fluid might make a comeback - I think they might have to accept that it is over). It is a bit racey in parts but it is a touching tribute to a fine bunch of lads who were just trying to make it in the harsh world of pop. Of course they failed - but its the taking part that matters.
  • Lighter fluid fansite

  • enjoy!

    6 comments:

    St. Claire of Toxteth said...

    Marty from lighter fluid is really lovely. He has the right mix of rugged good looks and creative intelligence. I am mostly atracted to his eyes and i really like it when he wears glasses. On the web page the pic of him underneath profiles is a great wallet sized photo which captures the essence of everything i have said and exhibits his 'beautifulness' beautifully.
    Amen

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks, St. Claire (Saint of what exactly? Is it just Toxteth? I'm interested.)

    I wear my glasses alot. Glad you like them.

    Anonymous said...

    what about you 'long suffering' girlfriend Rachel! Don't forget her just to 'have it all' with St Claire. Rachel is such a nice girl, so pretty and kind!

    St. Claire of Toxteth said...

    Am i not on Match.com?
    Apologies to Rachel....

    Anonymous said...

    St. Claire of Toxteth, you're welcome to him.

    I met him when interviewing Lighter Fluid for my old rag, S'Hit Magazine, and at the time thought he was great.

    I booted him out ages ago; he spent too much time with that band which proved pointless; he drank too much and was abusive.

    I don't see why people think he's such a nice guy!

    St. Claire of Toxteth said...

    I will pray for his character to be reformed as i will for lighter fluid's return.
    Amen