Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bristol Zoo - Photos by Eva






Eleanor and May came to visit us on Sunday and we went to the Zoo. We had a fantastic day. Bristol Zoo is a joy. It was great for me to spend time with Eleanor, and Eva and May had an adventure exploring. Particular favourites were: Penguins, Seals, The Lion and the Hippo. We were all a bit disappointed that the Lemurs were sleeping - they didn't even wake up when we did the Lemur dance from Madagascar. Hey ho.
Eva took a number of photos - these are some of my personal favourites from the Trip.
You can see the complete set of photos on
  • flickr
  • 5 comments:

    meretrician said...

    Lovely photos although it's a pity you had to share the park bench with that weirdo in the pink t-shirt. Weren't the children frightened?

    Ellen Loudon said...

    We tried to shake him off all day but he kept on following us. He even ate our sandwiches. I nearly gave him the slip in the penguin house but there were too many people watching! :)

    Ellen Loudon said...

    I have just realised that I look a bit like Jamie Oliver in his fat suit! This may shock me into eating less pies...watch this space. :(

    St. Claire of Toxteth said...

    When i first seen the pic of Jamie in his Fat suit in heat i did at first think 'what is my friend doing in Heat?' you also have the same blue shirt he was wearing.

    Ellen Loudon said...

    I am a bit worried - I might be jamie oliver's fat suit. I haven't ever seen us in the same room. Is that possible?