Wednesday, June 18, 2008

new house

Well, we are in Liverpool and are starting to get settled. It has been ages since I have blogged or even gone on-line. The problem is that thee is no internet connection here - the only way to get on-line is to piggieback on someone else's connection or go to an internet cafe! Both have their own problems neither are effective really and I have very little time at the moment to sort it all out. Anyway, enough of all that - Liverpool is great, the house is getting great and once we have things under control (as much control is possible in the circumstances) I am sure I will feel a bit better. This in between stage of not being student any more and not starting my new job is quite odd.

I would love to blog about this more but unfortunately my time has run out. I will be on-line properly sometime next week and I hope to get some more time before then to check email etc. If you are trying to contact me then the best way is to phone my mobile or leave a comment here or email (as long as you can wait) and I will get to it asap.

5 comments:

bigdaddystevieB said...

It's been TOO long!!
Glad you're getting sorted... will be in touch again soon.
hugs
x

Anonymous said...

know that feeling of being cut off from the cyber world - glad you are beginning to settle

Anonymous said...

Glad things have gone well with the move. Look forward to hearing more about it. x

blue hands said...

Hey, welcome back to cyber world! Have been wondering about you. Glad to hear that things are settling down. Hope Eva's new school is OK.
M x

just Gai said...

Been thinking of you and wondering how you were getting on, so thanks for the update. Looking forward to all the details when you are reconnected.
Cheers.