Thursday, December 20, 2007

last minute Christmas shopping




I am not doing anything.I have a nasty cold and am stuck in bed - done the cards though which is good. But I hate it here already. Elise and Eva have gone to do some last minute shopping and I may have a little sleep though the last time I went off I have horrid dreams and woke up in a sweat (nice!). I have a bunged up nose and a banging head and want to eat all the food in the world.

Anyway, I wonder if you might need a bit of cheering up as well? If you do take a look at the reviews for Bic Crystal ballpoint pen, medium point, black, on amazon. It is a beautiful thing.

3 comments:

Tracey Wheeler said...

LOVED this! Thankyou!

bigdaddystevieB said...

ditto!
but am also intrigued by the fact that, instead of buying a new pen for 13p, you could buy used ones for just 10p! hugs x

just Gai said...

Unbelieveably funny. Thanks.