Thursday, August 20, 2009

a week

It has been a whole week since I last blogged and so much has happened...I can't even begin to start on the mad business of the week, the juggling I have done is week is exemplary and the mere fact that I have managed to get through without decking someone should been seen as a feat in itself.

Probably the main reason I have survived is that Becky has been here looking after Eva and keeping an eye on me - PhD fever has been quite bad and having someone to remind me that I am fine has been very useful. Also, Becky being about has helped me to keep up my parish commitments...of which there have been a few this week.

Anyway, I wish I could write more but I really must get on with preparing my latest thesis draft which is going to my favourite proof reader tomorrow...

No comments: